Throw out your tea! Wave your Stars and Stripes. Wear some Red, White and Blue.
US vs England today at 11a PT on ABC!!!!!.
This one of the games both countries (and most of the world) have talked about since December 4 at the World Cup Draw. Some have been thinking about this match up since 1950....others even since 1776. The back-story is here that an unheralded US squad conquered tournament favorite, England 1-0 in first round of the 1950 Cup, contributing to their inability to get out of the first round. dig deeper at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_v_United_States_%281950%29.
The excitement around this game is absolutely nuts! I feel kinda dizzy myself...or maybe that's the americano in my cup? A prediction from Wayne Edwards, one of our army of producers from the Mother Ship in Bristol, Ct.- England 3 - USA 1. with a goal to be scored on a corner kick by Ledley King...at least that's what he put money on. His logic: "on the corner, Gooch covers Crouch. King has great jumping ability and nobody to guard him."
Our Dual Citizen, Shaw (US & UK, but he is clearly rooting for the YANKS), predicts a 90 minute goal by super sub Herculez Gomez to tie the Brits 2-2.
Julie Foudy: England 2-1
Susie D'Amico, our Libero groovy graphic system artist, says US 2-1.
David Satlin- research dude extraordinaire says 2-1 US.
Me? US will surprise the world 3-1. (but I've been drinking the kool-aid for years)
You? what's your prediction?
Also today, Korea Republic takes on Greece and then Argentina vs Nigeria as Messi shows the world why is considered the next Maradona. He will dribble through all 11 opponents twice, then score from 30 yds out!~(7am pt)
rumors abound that Shakira was at the IBC yesterday..I did not see her, nor did she e-mail, tweet or text me that she was here. I did meet a guy who took a pict on his phone!
Peace out! gottta run for more media madness!



I'm admiring your work on the telly. Can you bring me home a vuvusela? I'm thinking about doing a Jericho March around my neighborhood and I think that would come in handy.
ReplyDeleteGoal! USA!!!!
maybe you could march around the BP headquarters a few times?
ReplyDelete